Goflyff is a version 19 server with many features.

Some sugestions

ofir

Some sugestions Empty Some sugestions

Post  ofir on Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:53 pm

well i saw this forum is empty and yes i know this is a new server but i think that you should put all of your updates in the news in the site because evrytime i go on patcher i got a new updates (which are good) but i dont know what the updates were so yeah thats annoying..

My other suggestion that you will post also topics, just topics in forum like fun topics and other so the forum will become biger and that new pepole that will go to the forums wont think this is a dead or a not active server..

my last suggestion is that you will update the rates in the site and in the pather (because for example the penya is much higher when you get 1 b from a monster in azria amd well the exp is higher than 2000) and that you will update the link of site in the patcher..

Well thats for now, i know this is alot and maybe you wont do this but just wanted to make it for more players to come in the server.
    and sory i put this topic in general i just didnt saw any sugestions forum or something like that.
    Thanks.
    -Ofir
    kkhenttt
    kkhenttt
    Admin

Some sugestions Empty Re: Some sugestions

Post  kkhenttt on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Thank your for this suggestion. At this case, we can't assure you that this would be active because one reason is we do have fan page in which we can post updates in our server. Second, I think most of the players prefer to visit fan page or groups rather than forum.

About the second suggestion of yours, we'll see what we can do to this matter. Thank you for your concern and Good Bless.
    godfreezeb

Post  godfreezeb on Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:57 am

ofir wrote:well i saw this forum is empty and yes i know this is a new server but i think that you should put all of your updates in the news in the site because evrytime i go on patcher i got a new updates (which are good) but i dont know what the updates were so yeah thats annoying..

My other suggestion that you will post also topics, just topics in forum like fun topics and other so the forum will become biger and that new pepole that will go to the forums wont think this is a dead or a not active server..

my last suggestion is that you will update the rates in the site and in the pather (because for example the penya is much higher when you get 1 b from a monster in azria amd well the exp is higher than 2000) and that you will update the link of site in the patcher..

Well thats for now, i know this is alot and maybe you wont do this but just wanted to make it for more players to come in the server.
    and sory i put this topic in general i just didnt saw any sugestions forum or something like that.
    Thanks.
    -Ofir

nice suggestion there sir but you can see most of the player look updates in the fan page of the GOflyff in FB...

but it is fun if this forum will be active too so that problem in the game will be solve by posting here... thats all i can say xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:54 pm